The ProJet 1200 is a micro-SLA printer that means business. It is accuracy and efficiency on your desktop.The ProJet 1200 can be engaged for printing micro-fine detail metal casting patterns, dental wax-ups and plastic parts in short cycle times. The output from this printer upholds the production needs of strong, precise plastic prototypes of small mechanical components, intricate sacrificial patterns, including exceptionally detailed jewellery pieces and dental wax-ups, as well as models and end-use micro-parts for figurines, scale models, fashion accessories and décor. The ProJet® 1200 desktop delivers remarkably in the areas of high precision and detailing as a Micro-SLA printer compared with other professional 3D printers. It is legendary for its resolution delivery – the machine delivers 30 micron layers and 56 micron resolution, crisp detailing or feathered edges as the need may be. The ProJet® 1200 offers a combination of VisiJet® FTX material choices in easy to install cartridges and, powerful and simple 3D Sprint™ print client software. The desktop format of the system allows easy and safe deployment in any setting, be it at a dentist’s desk or designer’s work bench. The speed of operation the ProJet® 1200 promises is particularly helpful when quick production is in demand, boasting a production capability of even 10 dental wax-ups in less than an hour.
- Extremely finely detailed small metal casting patterns
- Castable and pressable dental wax-ups, ideal for copings, pressed ceramics, bridges and veneers
- Micro-parts for concept modeling
- Micro-parts for validation prototyping
- (W x D x H): 1.69 x 1.06 x 5.90 in
- Micro-SLA technology
- Max build envelope capacity
- (43 x 27 x 150 mm)
- VisiJet FTX Green and FTX Cast materials cleanly burn out for ash-free castings
- VisiJet FTX Clear is a transparent material perfect for prototypes
- VisiJet FTX Gray shows off every detail and is ready for painting
- VisiJet FTX Gold and FTX Silver provide metallic appearance
- Streamlined design-to-print workflow with the new 3D Sprint™ software capabilities
- Ease-of-use and reliability with this all-in-one desktop 3D printing solution
- Micro-SLA part quality delivering exceptional part resolution and surface finish
- High fidelity parts for perfect fit every time
- Get parts faster in your hands with high vertical print speed
- Integrated material cartridges to ensure consistent high quality parts
- Low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
VisiJet FTX Silver (Micro-SLA)
PLASTIC / GENERAL PURPOSEThis material produces exceptionally detailed stunning samples, such as jewelry pieces, with shimmery silver metallic appearance.
VisiJet FTX Green (MicroSLA)
METAL CASTING / CASTABLE PLASTICTough plastic to produce precision sacrificial patterns, including castable and pressable dental wax-ups, that cleanly cast with standard processes. The VisiJet® FTX Green material is an accurate, tough castable and pressable plastic, ideal for precise, small-scale finely detailed patterns of mechanical components, sculptures, collectibles, jewelry pieces, dental wax-ups and more. Delivering incredible detail and super smooth patterns, it cleanly burns out for ash-free castings.
VisiJet FTX Gold (Micro-SLA)
PLASTIC / GENERAL PURPOSE
This material produces exceptionally detailed stunning samples, such as jewelry pieces, with shimmery gold metallic appearance.
VisiJet FTX Clear (MicroSLA)
This transparent material is perfect for prototyping applications of small and detailed components and parts. VisiJet® FTX Clear creates beautiful tough parts with a smooth surface finish and transparent clear appearance.