The ProJet® CJP 360 3D printer is a monochrome magician. It pulls off with great elan, medium-sized models and prototypes in white at conveniently economical prices and unbelievable speeds.Highlights of the ProJet® CJP 360 3D printer includes performance at 5X-10X faster print speed and up to 7X lower part cost than all other technologies. The machine is perfect for product design labs, educational institutions, architects, etc. Efficient material use, least wastage, eco-friendliness and recycling of core material are the other endearing features of the ProJet® CJP 360.
- Communication, sales and marketing models
- Rapid design iteration
- Display/art models
- Surgery practice
- Assemblies visualization
- Max build envelope capacity (W x D x H): 8 x 10 x 8 in (203 x 254 x 203 mm)
- ColorJet Printing technology
- Printing in monochrome white
- Uses natural products-based build materials
- Convenient, integrated part cleaning station
- Effective, safe and easy models infiltration with the down-draft workbench (optional)
- Fast print speed
- Low operating costs
- Safe and eco-friendly
- Easy post-processing with no supports to remove
VisiJet PXL (CJP)
From monochrome to full CMYK parts
Consisting of core and binder materials, this composite can be used “green” or infiltrated to meet your needs - from stronger, photo-realistic parts to economical concept models.
VisiJet® PXL™ material builds realistic, high definition, full-color concept models, assemblies and prototypes. Choose from a range of finishing options to meet your needs, from ColorBond infiltration for stronger functional prototypes, to wax for creating concept models quickly, safely and affordably.
- VisiJet PXL + StrengthMax infiltrant to dramatically improve the strength for functional models
- VisiJet PXL + ColorBond infiltrant for improved strength and color vibrancy
- VisiJet PXL + Wax infiltrant for fast, affordable, beautiful color models
- VisiJet PXL + Salt Water infiltrant, ideal for very economical monochrome models