ProJet MJP 3600 Series printers have finesse written all over them. Ask for true-to-CAD fidelity parts, fine detailing, sharpest edges and exceptional smooth surface finishes with confidence.When it comes to translating finer design details into a 3D component, there is only one printer that wins hands down – the ProJet MJP 3600. It goes where no other jetting printer has gone before and delivers the finest details, sharpest edges and exceptional smooth surface finishes, with end products that spark of quality and score perfectly in functional testing scenarios. The ProJet MJP 3600 Series is also 2X faster than other printers in its class, featuring an automated batch post-processing system that paves for faster production and increased flexibility helping in increased productivity and making design iterations faster and cleaner.
- Validation prototyping
- Design verification and testing
- Assemblies, including snap-fit
- Water-tightness applications, fluid flow visualization
- Testing and use at high temperature
- USP Class-VI compatible medical applications
- Rapid Tooling
- Injection molding tool production for short runs
- Jigs and fixtures
- Master patterns for RTV molding
- Dies for forming applications
- Extremely fine-detailed casting patterns
- Max build envelope capacity (W x D x H): 11.75 x 7.2 x 8 in (298 x 183 x 203 mm)Using MultiJet printing technology
- Print in a choice of seven engineered plastics
- Choose the ProJet MJP 3600 or 3600 Max depending on your build volume/resolution requirements
- Convenient file-to-part workflow
- Fast and easy hand-free post-processing with the ProJet Finisher (optional)
- Get more parts faster with high throughput from file to finished part
- High-fidelity parts you can rely on
- Exceptional sharp edges and fine features definition
- Greater geometric freedom with effective supports removal
- Choice of high-performance plastics engineered for applications versatility
- Designed for your office environment
- Low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
VisiJet M3-X (MJP)
ABS-LIKE / HIGH TEMPERATURE
This opaque white plastic delivers ABS-like performance and feel with high temperature resistance and toughness for rigorous applications.
The VisiJet® M3-X is a stiff, ABS-like material with the look, feel and performance of injection molded plastic. It produces tough parts with a stunning white finish and high temperature resistance, making it ideal for product mockups, prototyping, and rapid tooling applications.
VisiJet M3 Techplast (MJP)
Gray rigid plastic with entry level set of mechanical properties for general purpose prototyping applications.
VisiJet® M3 Techplast is a stiff, gray color plastic material, providing an economical solution for general purpose models and prototypes.
VisiJet M3 Proplast (MJP)
Natural color rigid plastic with entry level set of mechanical properties for general purpose prototyping applications.
VisiJet® M3 Proplast is a stiff, natural color plastic material, providing an economical solution for general purpose models and prototypes.
VisiJet M3 Procast (MJP)
METAL CASTING / CASTABLE PLASTIC
Dark blue rigid plastic with cast-friendly performance for extremely small and delicate feature details investment casting applications.
VisiJet® M3 Procast plastic material provides high direct micro-casting performance for a variety of applications, such as extremely small and delicate jewelry pieces, medical instruments, devices and other custom cast metal applications.
VisiJet M3 Navy (MJP)
Blue rigid plastic with entry level set of mechanical properties for general purpose prototyping applications.
VisiJet® M3 Navy is a blue plastic material, providing an economical solution for general purpose models and prototypes.
VisiJet M3 Crystal (MJP)
TRANSLUCENT / BIO-COMPATIBLE
This durable clear plastic delivers high transparency and Class VI capability for medical, prototyping and tooling applications.
VisiJet® M3 Crystal is a translucent material with high durability and stability, ideal for see-through functional testing and rapid tooling applications. This material is also USP Class VI capable for approved medical applications.
VisiJet M3 Black (MJP)
This strong and flexible black material with high elongation and tensile strength is ideal for Polypropelene-like performance, including assemblies and snap-fit applications.
VisiJet M3 Black is a black, durable material that looks and feels like injection molded plastics and allows for more rigorous testing and use. With high elongation, this material is well suited for a variety of applications requiring snap-fit and strength capability.