ProJet MJP 3600W Series printers are no-conditions-apply apparatuses that allow users to surpass all standards of 3D printing efficacy with micro-detailing, precision metal casting ability, high production capacity and zero geometric limitations.
The ProJet® MJP 3600W and 3600W Max use next generation VisiJet® M3 CAST 100% wax material to deliver high durability, high quality patterns. This lets users expect and extract more reliable performance and results. The ProJet® MJP 3600W systems offer unmatched yield with up to 10x faster print speed and more than 2.5x larger build volume than other class printers in their class. These systems stand out for their capability to deliver sharp edges, extreme crisp details and smooth surfaces with high fidelity. These can be suitably deployed in requirements such as jewellery manufacturing, automotive casting, micro-detail medical devices, electrical components, figurines, replicas, collectibles and more end-use part manufacturing.
- Rapid metal casting prototyping
- Pre-series and series of end-use metal parts production
- Customized metal parts manufacturing
- (W x D x H): 11.75 x 7.3 x 8 in (298 x 185 x 203 mm)
- Uses MultiJet Printing technology
- Max build envelope capacity
- 100% wax metal casting patterns for use with standard processes
- Choose the ProJet MJP 3600W or 3600W Max depending on your build volume/resolution requirements
- Streamlined design-to-print workflow with the new 3D Sprint™ software capabilities
- Fast and easy post-processing with dissolvable supports
- Get more patterns faster to keep up with your metal casting workflow
- High fidelity patterns you can rely on
- Exceptional sharp edges, fine features definition and smooth surfaces
- Greater geometric freedom with effective support removal
- High performance casting waxes
- Compatible with your office environment
- Low part cost and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
VisiJet M3 Hi-Cast (MJP)
100% wax for high resolution casting patterns
This dark blue RealWax™ material provides extreme resolution for high end lost-wax casting of fine-detail items, casting just like standard casting wax.
VisiJet M3 CAST (MJP)
Durable, 100% wax for high resolution casting patterns
This next generation 100% wax 3D printing material delivers repeatable high quality, durable patterns at high throughput for precision metal casting excellence and reliability.