The ProJet MJP 5500X is the big daddy of 3D Plastic Printers. With a 50% larger build volume, 2X faster print speeds and up to 4X faster post-processing than others in its class, it delivers high quality throughput of composite parts.An engineering marvel in itself, the ProJet MJP 5500X can be used to create a variety of functional, large and small prototypes for a variety of applications such as overmolded parts, multi-material assemblies, rubber-like components, etc. The output is a product of simultaneously printing and blending of flexible and rigid photopolymers, layer-by-layer at the pixel level that the machine is designed to execute. This process makes it possible to create high performing end products with superior tensile strength. True-to-CAD parts accuracy, best in class surface finish, sharp edges and fine details are the other highlights of the ProJet MJP 5500X.
- Validation prototyping
- Individual components and multi-material assemblies for design testing and verification, including snap-fit, prototype part count reduction, living hinges
- Water-tightness applications, fluid flow or internal structures visualization
- Functional testing of plastic and elastomeric products
- Rapid tooling
- Jigs and fixtures
- Master patterns for RTV molding
- Dies for forming applications
- Max build envelope capacity (WxDxH): 20.4 x 15 x 11.8 in (518 x 381 x 300mm)
- MultiJet Printing technology
- More than 100 composite combinations
- Convenient file-to-part workflow
- Fast and easy post-processing with the ProJet Finisher XL (optional)
- Get more parts faster with high throughput from file to finished part
- High fidelity parts you can rely on
- Exceptional sharp edges and fine features definition
- Greater geometric freedom with effective support removal
- High performance multi-material composites capability for a wide range of applications
- Designed for your work environment
- Low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
VisiJet Multi-material Composites (MJP)
PLASTIC / COMPOSITES
Blend together flexible and rigid photopolymers, layer-by layer at the pixel level, to achieve superior mechanical properties with varying degrees of flexibility, material transparency and differentiated colors.
In addition to printing in pure base materials, the ProJet MJP 5500X can precisely mix any two base materials together, pixel-by-pixel, to achieve superior mechanical properties and custom performance characteristics to meet your exacting specifications, in up to twelve different composite ratios. An entire object can be printed in any of these composites, or a user can easily select a specific region of a part to be any number of different material combinations.
VisiJet CR-WT (MJP)
GENERAL PURPOSEOpaque white material, printing parts that look and feel like injection molded plastic with smooth finish. VisiJet® CR-WT builds rigid white plastic parts with extreme durability and high rigidity that look and feel like injection molded parts.
VisiJet CR-CL (MJP)
This transparent plastic material provides see-through clarity and durability, making it ideal for functional testing and rapid tooling applications.
Offering see-through clarity, VisiJet® CR-CL is a stiff material.
VisiJet CE-NT (MJP)
High performance, translucent, natural color elastomeric material with amazing elongation and Shore A hardness for functional prototyping in product development phase.
The VisiJet® CE-NT material delivers best in industry elastomeric material performance for functional prototyping to meet demanding engineering and design applications. Boasting amazing tensile properties, this new translucent natural color elastomeric material makes amazing life-like models of human anatomy for medical modeling applications.
VisiJet CE-BK (MJP)
High performance opaque black elastomeric material with amazing elongation and Shore A hardness for functional prototyping in product development phase.
The VisiJet® CE-BK material delivers best in industry elastomeric material performance to meet demanding engineering and design applications. Suitable for prototyping a wide range of mechanical applications requiring rubber-like functionality, this material is ideal for gaskets, overmolds, and other applications requiring extreme flex properties. Boasting amazing tensile properties, this new opaque black elastomeric material will revolutionize product development.