HP Jet Fusion 500/300 Series 3D Printers
The 3D manufacturing breakthrough is here.
The HP Jet Fusion 300/500 series is a range of super-intelligent and judicious 3D prototyping and production system for small/medium enterprises to produce quality prototypes faster, better, and more economically.
An enviable voxel control technology forms the core of this innovation making it possible for ideators and development teams to sail from prototyping to manufacture using the same technology and same engineering grade materials – in full colour or, black and white.
Healthcare anatomic models
Color presentation models
Consumer goods Artwork / collectibles / jewelry
Color jigs and fixtures
- Multi Jet Fusion technology
- Fully integrated, compact design
- Automated material mixing and loading
- Full colour (HP Jet Fusion 580/380 Color 3D Printers): 8-agent configurability
- White (HP Jet Fusion 540/340 3D Printers): 4-agent configurability
- Automatically extract and reclaim unused material
- HP Multi Jet Fusion Open Platform that acceptswide range of future materialsand applications
- Voxel control systemfor micro-managed perfection in building in minute detailing in your 3D parts.
The HP Jet Fusion 580/380 Colour and 540/340 3D Printers
Set wider expectations Advantages
- Produce accurate and fully functional parts with intricate detailing using engineering-grade thermoplastics
- High dimensional accuracy for small features
- HP Multi Jet Fusion Open Platform allows access to a wide range of future materials and applications
- Accurate and repeatable results
- Accelerated design cycle—create, test, iterate in just hours
- Increased productivity – make multiple prototype iterations in the same time it takes to print a single part
- Same system for prototyping to final part production which eliminates dependence on multiple technologies/platforms
- Full spectrum colour parts
HP Jet Fusion 580/380 Color and 540/340 3D Printers
|Dimensions (w x d x h)||
|Supported file formats||
|Warranty & Service coverage included||