An increasingly flexible and efficient 3D scanning system with automation at its core
Quality control functions will benefit remarkably from the fully integrated solutions of the T-SCAN Automated 3D laser scanner. The T-SCAN Automated displays effortless data acquisition, precision, speed, dynamism and efficiency even in difficult to access areas, delivering an output in a staggeringly short time.
The T-SCAN works extremely well on a variety of surfaces. The system offers the user complete real-time control over the measuring process as it progresses. The tolerant scan line / robot path guidance guarantee for utmost flexibility especially in short distance measurement, makes the T-SCAN Automated a system to respect.
- High measuring speed, high dynamic range
- Short measuring distance, compact sensor
- Optimal accessibility for complex object geometries
- High measurement accuracy by optical tracking unit, independent of robot accuracy
- Measurement of varying object surfaces in one scan path without time-consuming preparation
- Real-time display during measurement
- Adaptation to almost every common robot type/manufacturer
- Optical sensor and automated solution from one single source, all components perfectly attuned to each other
- Optimized programming due to tolerant scan line / robot path guidance and small measurement distance
- Individual all-in-one solutions for optimal integration
The T-SCAN Automated can be suitably applied to purposes of quality control/inspection, first article analysis, measurements during series production, production-related inspection, tool and mold-making, current status determination at tool release, etc.